* “I really am not that racist! She said she was going to bomb my house!”
* “Where’s it at?” (Ugh! A preposition at the end of a sentence! Seriously?)
* “Am I ever going to stop having crushes on people?”
* “Yeah, I have four holes in my new jeans. I put them there myself.”
* “I love that coffee shop! There’s one coffee that tastes like a Christmas cookie mocha!”
* “I love her accent. She can do Asian and Indian.”
* “What do I want for food?” Kid next to him gives him a bag of chips.
* “And then he gets mad for people making fun of him. He wears a snake head on top of his head!”