I know I’ve learned a lot more in the past decade but here are five lessons I can remember off the top of my head:
1. Every day is Valentine’s Day. Save the big gestures for big anniversaries.
2. Saying I love you is great but showing it is even better.
3. When in doubt, just listen.
4. If all else fails, just spoon in bed.
5. When you have kids, Date Nights do not have to be elaborate. Save money by feeding the kids a lot and send them to bed early. That way one of you can sneak out and get ice cream or Taco Bell, depending on who’s craving is bigger.